(Kerala MSME Insurance Scheme Online Registration 2023 | Insurance Scheme for MSME’s Apply Online @ msmeinsurance.industry.kerala.gov.in | Eligibility | Documents Required | Official Website | Benefits and Features | How to Apply | How to Claim)
Kerala Insurance Scheme for MSME Registration 2023: Kerala State Government noticed that in the sector of Industries there are so many businesses that are afraid of so many problems which drives their business shutdown. Like Natural Calamities, Thefts etc. To provide them insurance cover State Government launched a new scheme to empower youth as well as existing business owners called Kerala Insurance Scheme for MSME 2023.
If you are a business owner or if you say you want to start your business than this Insurance Scheme will be beneficial for you. Because state government provide you 50% of Reimbursement of your insurance premium. So be with us for 2 minutes to know all the details of How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Online Registration @ msmeinsurance.industry.kerala.gov.in . Let’s start this article.
What is Insurance Scheme for MSME in Kerala?
The department of industry and commerce of Kerala has been introduced Kerala MSME Insurance Scheme for the industrialists in the state to provide them insurance cover with relief on premium. Under this insurance scheme applicant have to pay only 50% of the premium of their insurance because remaining insurance premium will be reimbursed by the Kerala State Government.
Insurance Scheme for MSME in Kerala will be able to increase the participation of the youth to empower them to start a new businesses. That’s why in the upcoming period unemployment rate also decreased. Kerala State Government placed MoU with four public sector Insurance companies on 13th October.
Insurance Providers List under MSME Insurance Scheme
As we informed you earlier that there are 4 PSUs who provide Insurance under the scheme which are listed below.
- NICL – National Insurance Company Ltd
- NIACL – New India Assurance Company Ltd
- UIICL – United India Insurance Company Ltd
- OICL – Oriental Insurance Company Ltd
Key Points – Kerala Government’s MSME Insurance Scheme
|Scheme Name||MSME Insurance Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Kerala|
|Launched On||13th October, 2023|
|Objective||Provide Reimbursement in premium for the insurance|
|How to Register||Online|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Kerala MSME Insurance Scheme Objective
As we know that some time there are conditions in which entrepreneur or industrialists have to shutdown their business like Natural Calamities, Thefts, Market Fluctuations, accident issues, fire issues etc. So in that time Kerala State government Provide them Business Insurance through Kerala MSME Insurance Scheme that’s why business owner can survive in the unforseen incidents.
Benefits and Features of MSME Insurance Scheme in Kerala
- Kerala MSME Insurance Scheme will provide a boost to the business owner to keeps up their business in various conditions.
- Kerala State Government provide 50% reimbursement in the annual premium of Insurance.
- This Insurance Scheme for MSME will secure the future of the industrialists in the state.
- As per the media reports, there are only 15,000 MSME who have insurance coverage out of 1.4 lakh MSMEs in the state.
- Due to this scheme new entrepreneurs will motivate to start their business because of the insurance coverage and in which they have to pay only 50% of the annual premium.
- This scheme are able to increase employment rate in the state in near future.
Kerala MSME Insurance Scheme Eligibility
- Only the Kerala’s Business owner are eligible to register under the MSME Insurance Scheme.
- Those who have a valid Udyam Registration in Kerala are eligible.
- Various Sectors in MSME like Trading, Manufacturing and service are eligible.
- All the enterprises that are enrolled in Bharat Sookshma Laghu Udyog scheme (MSME India) from any of the 4 Insurance Companies which are listed in second heading before 1st April, 2023 are eligible.
- All eligible enterprises are able to get maximum of Rs 2500 annual premium reimbursement under the scheme.
- Details of your Enterprise
- Udyam Portal Registration Details
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Bank Account Details for Premium Payment
Kerala MSME Insurance Scheme Online Registration
Step 1: Visit Official Website.
Step 2: On the Home Page you have to Click on the “Apply” Button.
Step 3: Now on the New Page you have to click on the Registration Button.
Step 4: Now Registration Form will be displayed in which you have to enter your name, Mobile 5and create a new password.
Step 5: After that you have to Click on Send OTP button and after Verifying of OTP you have to click on “Register” button for MSME Insurance Scheme Registration.
Login @ msmeinsurance.industry.kerala.gov.in
Step 6: After Registration you have to click on Login Button.
Step 7: You have to enter your Login Credentials like Mobile Number and Password along with Security Code displayed.
Step 8: Now you have to press Login Button for Logging In msmeinsurance.industry.kerala.gov.in Portal.
Kerala MSME Insurance Scheme Online Application
Step 9: Whenever you logged in Kerala MSME Insurance Scheme Application Form will be displayed on your screen.
Step 10: You have to enter details like Age, Gender, email ID and Enterprise details like Name of the enterprise, Address, Type of Local Body, Category of Unit, Constitution etc.
Step 11: After providing such details you have to click on “Save and Next” Button.
Step 12: Now on the new page you have to provide Insurance Details.
Step 13: After that you have to pay your premium by Online Payment.
By following these steps you can easily Register and Apply for MSME Insurance Scheme in Kerala.
How to Claim Reimbursement under Kerala MSME Insurance Scheme?
Once you paid all the amount of annual insurance to the Insurance Company after that you can apply for reimbursement amount of 50% whatever premium you paid. For claiming reimbursement amount you have to concerned district industries centre on the online portal. After the application reimbursement amount will be transferred to your bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer by the State Government.
- KFON Scheme Apply Online
- E Sevanam Portal
- POSH Portal Registration
- Free Eggs and Milk Scheme Kerala
- Advocate Stipend Scheme in Kerala
FAQs: Kerala’s MSME Insurance Scheme 2023
Que: How to Apply for Kerala’s MSME Insurance Scheme Online?
Ans: For that you have to first register on msmeinsurance.industry.kerala.gov.in Portal. After registration you have to login on the portal and after that you have to provide your enterprise details and paying online you can easily apply online for the insurance scheme.
Que: How much annual premium will be reimbursed under MSME Insurance Scheme in Kerala?
Que: Who are eligible for Kerala MSME Insurance Scheme?
Ans: Those who are registered in Kerala Udyam as well as MSME India are Eligible for the scheme. For detailed information you can read this article.