( Kerala Stipend Scheme for Lawyers 2023 | Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Stipend Scheme | Kerala Stipend Scheme for Lawyers Online Application | Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme Details | Objective of Lawyer Stipend Scheme )
Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme 2023: Friends now times coming to implement of the Lawyers Stipend Scheme of Kerala. Here you must notice that this scheme is only for young lawyers of Kerala. Today in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we are going through all the details about Stipend Scheme for Lawyers in Kerala which is launched recently by CM of the State. So we request you to read this article at the end.
About Kerala Stipend Scheme for Lawyers 2023
Friends here we want to informed you that This Lawyers Stipend Scheme Kerala launched on Saturday dated 11th February, 2023 by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan. This scheme officially launched on March, 2018 but now this is finally ready to give benefits to the young Advocate of the Kerala State. Under this Kerala Stipend Scheme for Lawyers every eligible beneficiaries will get 3000 financial assistance every month as a stipend money.
Friends if you want to get this financial benefits from Advocate Stipend Scheme than you have to meet some eligibility criteria which is discussed in this article. But before that we want to present Quick Look of this Lawyer Stipend Scheme Kerala.
Quick Look – Lawyer Stipend Scheme 2023
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Advocate Stipend Scheme|
|🟠 Launched By||🟢 Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan|
|🟠 Launched in||🟢 Kerala|
|🟠 Launched On||🟢 11 February, 2023|
|🟠 Launched For||🟢 Young Lawyers of Kerala|
|🟠 Purpose to launch||🟢 Through this scheme lawyers will get financial assistance from state bar council and state government|
|🟠 Stipend Money||🟢 ₹3000 per month|
|🟠 Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
⚠️ Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Objective of Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme
One of the main objective to starting Stipend Scheme for Lawyers is to provide them incentive to survive. That’s why in this scheme state government provide them 3000 INR each month to the eligible lawyers. One special thing may be is this stipend money delivered through direct benefits transfer to the bank account of lawyers.
Benefits & Features of Lawyers Stipend Scheme
- Friends this scheme launched recently to provide stipend to the lawyers.
- Under this scheme, only this stipend provides to the young lawyers which economic conditions is not on the right way.
- it means this Stipend Money scheme for lawyers will really help to the right people of the society.
- Under this Kerala Stipend Scheme for Lawyers, state government provides 3000 rupees per month to each and every eligible beneficiaries.
- it means eligible lawyers will get 36,000 per annum from state govt. as a stipend money.
- This scheme originally launched on March 2018, and now on the 11th February, 2023 this scheme started.
- Under this Kerala Stipend Scheme for Lawyers, state government provide concession to the schedule tribes and schedule caste.
- Due to this scheme lawyers of the Kerala State will become self dependent whose economic conditions not better.
Eligibility Criteria of Advocate Stipend Scheme Kerala
- Under this scheme only people from Kerala are eligible to take benefits of the scheme.
- Only Lawyers whose age is equal or less than 30 years are eligible.
- Lawyers must have experience of less than 3 years.
- Applicant annual income not exceeding to 1 lakh rupees per annum from all income sources.
Note: This annual income criteria of 1 lakh is not applicable to those applicant who are coming from Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes.
LIVE Inauguration of Kerala Stipend Money Scheme for Young Lawyers
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Lawyer Certificate
- Form I, II, III, IV and Form V
- Colourful Passport size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Junior Advocate Stipend Apply Online Kerala (How to Apply)
Friends if you want to Apply Online for Stipend Money Scheme for Lawyers than you have to get a PDF copy of Junior Advocate Stipend Scheme of Kerala Which is given further in this article. through that pdf you can easily fill the Application form and get a Stipend from the scheme.
About Kerala Stipend Scheme for Lawyers 2023: we explained all the details what you want to know in easy language. If you want to know more about other government schemes then you have to visit Home Page of KhetiNiDuniya’s website. Where you can find State Wise list of government schemes in “Govt Yojana” Section. Friends if you want to get updates regularly than you have to join our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Groups. Because we post updates regularly on these platforms.
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Kerala Junior Advocate Stipend Scheme Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Other Schemes of Kerala||Click Here|
If you liked this article “Kerala Lawyers Stipend Scheme” then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- SAFE Scheme of Kerala
- Free Eggs and Milk Scheme Kerala
- Mahila Samman Saving Certificate Scheme in Hindi
- PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana in Hindi
- Track Child Portal 3.0
FREE TIP: If you want to read this article again then type this Keyword in Google Search. 👉 “Stipend Scheme for Lawyers Kerala By Pranav Patel”. If you will search this Keyword in Google then you will appear this article of KhetiNiDuniya.in Website. Thank You.
FAQs: Advocate Stipend Scheme Kerala
Que: What is Lawyers Stipend Scheme?
Ans: Friends this scheme is started by Kerala State Government in which state government Provide stipend money of 3000 INR to each eligible lawyers. For more information you can read this article.
Que: How much stipend provides to the Advocates of Kerala under Lawyer Stipend Scheme?
Ans: Under this scheme ₹3000 per month provide to the eligible beneficiaries.
Que: When and by whom started Stipend Scheme for Lawyers in Kerala?
Ans: This scheme started by CM Pinarayi Vijayan of Kerala on 11th February, 2023.
Que: Eligibility Criteria of Kerala Stipend Money Scheme for Lawyers?
Ans: Under this scheme only Kerala’s Lawyers whose age is less than 30 years and minimum of 3 years experience. For more eligibility criteria you hav to read this KhetiNiDuniya’s article.