Kerala savari (eligibility criteria, online Application, Benefits, important points, form, e taxi service, required documents, objective, start date, official website, registration, list)
Kerala government announced on 28th July that government would launch Kerala Savari for the people who live in Kerala. Also said that this is a Desi alternative of Uber and Ola cabs. Kerala government is the first in the country who launch this type of government e taxi services. Today we talked about all the important things that you must know about Kerala Savari like how to be part of this initiative? how to apply for Kerala Savari? What is eligibility criteria for joining Kerala Savari? etc. In this Article.
So We (Kheti Ni Duniya) requested to you please read this article at the end if you want to join this initiative.
Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about the Government new schemes in the future than you are on right place. For that you must join our Telegram Channel.
Kerala’s “Kerala Savari” 2023
We will Bolded the important points in this article. So that it is easy for you to read.
What is Kerala Savari?
As the name suggest, this is about taxi service. Yes, you are right. Transport department of Kerala government launches this initiative on 28th July called Kerala Savari. This is online taxi hiring service to meet the requirement of people who are doing their jobs, business etc. Minister of education, labor and skill development V. Sivankutty said that this is a helping for auto taxi labor sector which is facing several challenges now a days.
Important Key Points of Kerala Savari
|🟠 Initiative name
|🟢 Kerala Savari
|🟠 Launched on
|🟢 August 17, 2022
|🟠 Launched by
|🟢 Transport department of Kerala government
|🟠 Reason for this initiative
|🟢 to start a safe transport service at affordable price for people of Kerala
|🟢 Cab Service
|🟠 Application Mode
|🟠 Join Telegram Channel
|🟢 Click Here
Objective of Kerala Savari
The main objective of the government of Kerala behind the Kerala Savari Initiative is to increase demand of the local auto taxi service. So that they also get employment. In the first phase, it is starting in Kanakakkunnu Palace on the auspicious day of Chingam. Because of this online cab service (Kerala Savari), government of Kerala believe that so many people who are connected with cab services will get benefitted.
What are the Highlighting Details of the Scheme? (Features)
- Increasing employment rate – because of the desi alternative of Ola and Uber online cab services.
- Never Before – This is first initiative taken by state government in the India and as well as may be in the World too.
- Government Promise – A complete Safe and Dispute free travel for the loving people of Kerala.
- Rate of the Cab Services – Will Decrease the rate charged from the passengers because of the Kerala Savari. Approx difference is 25 to 30% between the rate received by the motor transport labours and the rate charged from the passengers.
- Main Agency – is the Kerala motor transport welfare board fund that which will get support through transport, legal metrology, IT, Police etc.
- Minimum Service Charge – Kerala government charge only 8% service charge that is until now 20 to 30% charged by the existing online cab services.
- Mobile Application – Kerala Savari App would be safe for children and Women also. There is a feature of Panic Button which can be used for Accident or like any danger situation.
- Members Joining – in the phase 1, 500 Taxi drivers who can join this scheme. Who must take official training from department in various subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Savari
- Each driver than registration in the Kerala Savari must be residential of Kerala State.
- Each driver has own taxi and able to show that the proof of their vehicle.
- The drivers who want to join this initiative (online cab service) must have Police Clearance Certificate. Which will produce at the time of registration.
Documents Required for the Scheme Apply
- Identification Proof – clarify that you are resident of the State. Like Aadhaar card or Voter card.
- Driving License – A taxi driver must have a driving license to be part of Desi Savari.
- Police clearance Certificate – required for to join in this scheme.
These are all the documents required for registration under the Kerala Savari to get employment.
Kerala Savari Registration Process
As we inform you that this initiative is scheduled in future on 17 August. There is no information provided by the government about the registration process till now. Interested drives must be attending this article or whenever government release the official portal for this initiative.
To attach this article in the future must join our Telegram Channel.
Kerala SavariDesi Alternative of Uber and Ola Cab Services.
- lawyers stipend scheme
- Free eggs and milk scheme
- Free Morning Breakfast Scheme
- Maitri Menstrual Cup Scheme
Que: What is the Objective of Kerala Savari Scheme?
Ans: increase demand of the local auto taxi service by e taxi. (cab service online)
Que: When this initiative would be launch?
Ans: 17 August,2022
Que: Who will get benefitted from this scheme?
Ans: Local auto taxi drivers of the Kerala state.
Que: How many drivers will recruited initially in this scheme?
Que: Who are the competitor of Kerala Savari?
Ans: All existing online cab services like Ola and Uber.