( Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana Apply Online 2023 | Latest News | Sheep Distribution Scheme Phase 2 | Toll Free Number | Launch Date | Benefits | Eligibility Criteria | Subsidy on Sheep Scheme in Telangana )
Sheep Distribution Scheme Telangana 2023: Friends, to boost the rural economy of Telangana, State Government launches so many welfare schemes for the disadvantaged groups of the state. Same way State government also launched a scheme in which sheep will be distributed to the Kurma and Golla caste people of the state. This scheme called Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana.
Today in this article we are going through How much Subsidy under Sheep Distribution Scheme?, How to Apply Online?, eligibility criteria, latest news and so much more about the scheme. So let’s see What is Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana?
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme Details 2023
Friends, CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao starts this initiative in which they provide a sheep to the Golla and Kurma people in the state on a Subsidy amount. That’s why they can earn more revenue from the sheep with low purchasing cost. By the way this scheme is launched in 2017 but after due to COVID 19 difficulties scheme benefits was stopped. For your information we want to inform you that during the Phase 1 of Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana, state government allocate nearly 4200 crore budget to provide a sheep to the beneficiaries.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme Latest News
In this section you will get latest news and updates about the scheme.
Sheep Distribution Scheme Phase 2 will start soon
|2nd June, 2023: Friends, On this day CM KCR has announced that as soon as possible Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme Phase 2 will start on decennial celebration. In this phase 2, nearly about 3 lakh and 38 thousand people will become beneficiaries under the scheme. Telangana State Government allocate 5000 crore for Sheep Distribution Scheme Phase 2.
Quick Look – Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana
|🟠 Scheme Name
|🟢 Sheep Distribution Scheme
|🟠 Initiated By
|🟢 CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao
|🟠 Started On
|🟢 20th June, 2017
|🟠 Phase 1 Started On
|🟢 16th January, 2021
|🟠 Phase 2 Started On
|🟢 During Decennisal Celebrations
|🟢 Golla And Kurma Caste Categories in Telangana
|🟠 Telangana Sheep Scheme Subsidy
|🟠 Mode of Application
|🟠 Official Website
Sheep Distribution Scheme Objective
Friends, to support the rural economy in terms of providing sheep to the Gola and Kurma Caste Categories State government starts Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana. Under this scheme every eligible beneficiaries will get a sheep on 75% subsidy of initial cost. Beneficiaries only have to pay 25% cost per unit of sheep by itself.
Benefits and Features of Sheep Distribution Scheme Telangana
- Telangana State government invest 10 thousand rupees per beneficiaries to empower them by providing a sheep on subsidised prices.
- Telangana State government pays 75% of cost while beneficiaries only have to pay 25% of cost of a sheep.
- This scheme will be beneficial for Rural Gola and Kurma Caste Categories.
- This scheme will empower those disadvantaged groups of the rural areas.
- Now state government want to start a Sheep Distribution Scheme Phase 2.
- In the first phase of the scheme nearly 3.93 people will be benefited at a cost of 6100 crore rupees.
- First phase nearly 80 lakhs of Sheeps will be distributed among the beneficiaries.
Sheep Distribution Scheme Telangana Eligibility
- Only people of Telangana are eligible to apply online for the scheme.
- Only Golla and Kurma Caste People are eligible to get a sheep from this scheme
- Applicant age must be at least 18 years.
Documents required for Online Apply
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana Apply Online
Step 1: Visit Official Website of Sheep and Goat Development of Telangana State.
Step 2: On the Home page of the official website you have to click on Register Button.
Step 3: Now a registration form will be opened on your screen. You have to fill all the data which is required.
Step 4: Now attach a necessary documents with the registration form.
Step 5: After completion of filling registration form you have to press submit button.
By following these steps you can easily apply online for Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana.
Steps to check beneficiary list under the scheme
- Visit Official Website.
- Now a home page will be displayed on your screen.
- On the home page you have to click on Beneficiaries list.
- Now on the new page you have to enter details like your district, Village and block name.
- After that you have to click on Search button.
- Now List of Beneficiaries will be displayed on your screen.
- Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Apply Online Telangana
- KCR School Kits Scheme
- Kanti Velugu Scheme
- Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme
- Grain Storage Scheme in Hindi
FREE TIP: 👉 “Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana
Que: How many beneficiaries will benefitted under the Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme Phase 2?
Ans: Nearly 3.38 lakh Beneficiaries.
Que: How much have to pay to get a sheep under sheep distribution scheme?
Ans: only 25% remaining 75% will be paid by Telangana State Government.
Que: When Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme Phase 2 will be starting?
Ans: Phase 2 will be starting on decennial celebration.