( Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme Details 2023 | What is Ama Odisha Naveen Odisha Yojana | Benefits and Features of the Scheme | Objective | Development Works under Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Initiative )
Our Odisha New Odisha Scheme 2023: State Government of Odisha always try to develop their villages to turn digital to make out New Odisha as a Developed. For that Odisha State government was launched initiative called “Ama Gaon Ama Bikas”. Now recently Odisha Cabinet Meeting approved a new scheme called “Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha” which is a modified version of Our Village Our Development initiative (Ama Gaon Ama Bikas).
Today we are talking about this new initiative Ama Odisha Naveen Odisha Scheme which is helpful for providing all around development works in villages. So be with us just for 2 minutes to get information about the new scheme.
Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme Details 2023
On 10th July Odisha Cabinet Meeting nod to Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme which aims is to make developed Odisha through Development of Villages. This is possible through bridging the gap of Village infrastructure, Digital Connectivity and protect our Jagannath Culture in the state. For that State government allocate 4000 Crore INR under the Our Odisha New Odisha Initiative. State government identified that every village in Odisha have a historical places and sites of historic significance that’s why state government provide every village panchayat up to 10 lakhs rupees for the development.
CM Naveen Patnaik said that this is important for our new and upcoming generations. Along with that all the requirements like empowerment of youth and women, developing science parks, playground, training facilities, skill centres and internet connectivity will be placed under Ama Odisha Naveen Odisha Yojana.
Quick Look – About Ama Odisha Naveen Odisha
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha|
|🟠 Launched By||🟢 CM Naveen Patnaik|
|🟠 Launched On||🟢 10th July, 2023|
|🟠 Launched In||🟢 Odisha|
|🟠 Launched For||🟢 Developing works for Village Panchayat|
|🟠 Beneficiary||🟢 Citizens of Odisha|
|🟠 Budget||🟢 4000 Crore INR|
|🟠 Official Website||🟢 Launched Soon|
|🟠 Join Our Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
Our Odisha New Odisha Objective
One of the main objective to starting Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Initiative is to boost in rural development by infrastructure development, making available digital Connectivity in rural areas along with that promote Jagannath Culture in the state. Because this Jagannath Culture is a tradition and history of the state. This culture gives universal peace and is a famous worldwide.
Benefits of Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Initiative
- Due to launches of Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme, now rural economy will be boosted by making available of infrastructure development project, Jagannath Culture promotion and availability of internet connectivity.
- Our Odisha New Odisha scheme will help to making developed rural areas through village panchayat.
- Every village panchayat will get 2.5 lakhs to 10 lakhs for the development of the historical places in their boarder.
- Along with that they have to noticable work in the area of Women and Youth Empowerment.
- Playground, Internet Connectivity, Science Parks, Skill centres, empowerment of rural Entrepreneurs etc. will give a wings to making New Odisha, CM Said during launching of Ama Odisha Naveen Odisha Scheme.
- For making New Odisha State government allocate 4000 Crore to the new “Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha” Initiative.
- This scheme will really boost rural economy.
- This scheme will provide and remember of existing small and essential projects that will be helpful to making New Odisha.
- This scheme also improves Banking Services in rural areas as well as WiFi networks through Optical Fibre.
- From the Yearly allocating budget of 4000 CR. Every Block will receive entitlement of 50 Lakhs for this year 2023-24 to developing Village Panchayat in terms of Rural Economy.
Features of Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme
- Every Projects take place under the scheme in future will be recommended by Citizens, Community Organization, Stakeholders and other public representatives.
- Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme is helpful for finding a missing link of past development works.
- Under this initiative, more facilities will be provided for Mission Shakti Groups in the Villages.
- This scheme will boost Village Economy in terms of Infrastructure, Digital Connectivity together with Youth, women and entrepreneurs.
Ama Odisha Naveen Odisha Official Portal
It’s may be possible that Odisha State Government launch soon a Official Portal that shows Development Works under Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Initiative. If it’s happen in upcoming days than we will guarantee you we update this article and provide you a detailed information about Official Website or any update regarding the scheme.
Odisha State Government may launch Helpline Number regarding the scheme. At that time we provide you here information about Helpline Details.
- Mo Ghara Yojana Online Registration
- Mo Jangle Jami Yojana
- MSPY CM Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Nirman Jyoti Yojana
- Odisha Motor Vehicle Yojana
FAQs: Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha
Que: What is Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme?
Ans: This scheme will be launched in Odisha to boosting rural economy through development of infrastructure, Digital Connectivity and promotion of Jagannath Culture in the state. For this scheme state government allocate 4000 crore for the financial year 2023-24. For detailed information you can go through this article.
Que: How much works can done by Village Panchayat in Odisha under Ama Odisha Naveen Odisha Yojana?
Ans: up to 10 lakhs.
Que: When Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Initiative launched?
Ans: 10th July, 2023
Que: Who launched Our Odisha New Odisha Initiative?
Ans: CM Naveen Patnaik