( Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Odisha Online Apply 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | CM Bayan Jyoti Scheme Online Registration | Necessary Documents | What is Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana | Benefits and Objective )
Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Online 2023: Odisha is the one of the state where production of Handlooms and Textiles items are huge in quantity compare to some other states of the country. This achievement received because of weavers of the state and policy of the state government. To support the weavers state government take one another steps towards betterment of weavers. In actually Odisha State government launches a new scheme called Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana. State government provide necessary items like Fan, Tubelight and Inverter to the weavers under the scheme.
If you want to know How to Apply for Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana?, What is the eligibility Criteria?, How to Register on the official website with required Documents etc. Than you are on the right place. So let’s Start to know What is the Bayan Jyoti Yojana?
What is Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana?
Friends, As we all know that Small weavers of the state works for Big Cottage Industries to supply them handloom items. For manufacturing high production, small weavers work hard even at night too. If they work in the night they required Light as well as Fan for the summer season. To run these electronic items at the time of break electricity power they also need a inverter. So state government decided that they provide basic need to the small weavers. On the resulting they provide them Tubelight, fan and Inverter.
Odisha state government set a goal that they facilitate nearly 45,000 weavers of the state in upcoming 5 years. For this financial year 2023-24 they provide basic items to the 12,000 weavers of the state.
Financial Assistance under the scheme
As we informed you that under Mukhyamantri Nirman Jyoti Yojana, state government provides one unit set of Fan, Tube light and inverter to the beneficiaries of the scheme. These drive into cost of 17,500 INR. Which is Described below.
- 01 Ceiling Fan (35 Watt) – RS. 3000/-
- 02 LED Tubelight (20 Watt) – RS. 700/-
- 01 Inverter (650 VA) – RS. 3500/-
- 01 Battery (12V, 100AH) – RS. 10,000/-
- Wiring and other expenses – RS. 300/-
Note: This estimate cost will be vary with time.
Quick Look – CM Bayan Jyoti Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Purpose to Launch||Provide necessary items to the weavers|
|Beneficiaries||Weavers of the Odisha|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 17,500|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Attention:- Central Government Starting PM Mitra Scheme which will gives boost to the Textile Industries. If you want to know more about that scheme than Click Here.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Odisha
Friends on the weaving production line one of the main problem is to cut off electricity. But Odisha state government starts Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana that’s why now not a single point that can break the production line in weaving industry. Odisha Govt have one main objective is By any of the reason weaving production line running at day and night even failure of the electric power. That’s why they provide kit of electrical equipment to the business owner through this scheme.
Benefits and Features of Bayan Jyoti Yojana
- Through this scheme weavers will be provided with electric kit of Fan, Tubelight and Battery operated inverter.
- Odisha Government set aim that provide benefits of Bayan Jyoti Yojana to the 45 thousand weavers within 5 years.
- Weavers have facility to apply under the scheme via online medium. That’s why they don’t go to the government offices.
- State government allocate 80 crore rupees budget under Odisha Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
- Directorate of textiles shall be the nodal agency for the scheme while zonal offices shall be implementing agencies for the scheme.
- Bayan Jyoti Yojana of Odisha allow the weavers to work even night for higher productivity which led into the more earning.
- 100% cost of the electronic unit will be borne by Odisha State government.
Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Eligibility
- Applicant from the Odisha state are only eligible for Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
- Applicant mus be a bonafide weaver or full time worker in the weaving industries.
- Family Annual income of the applicant under 3 lakhs rupees.
- Minimum 50% of the total income of the applicant come from weaving activities.
- Only one member of the eligible family is become beneficiary under the scheme.
- State government transfers the amount but applicant has responded to buying items from GST Registered Dealer or shops.
- Applicant must not have availed such type of benefits from state or central government earlier.
Necessary Documents for Online Application
- Weavers ID Card or certificate that proves the applicant is bonafide weaver.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate with signed by concerned Tahasildar
- Self declaration about applicant not avail the benefits earlier
- Self declaration about applicant didn’t sell the items in future.
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
Prioritized list of Eligible Beneficiaries
- Widow, Destitute and Divorced women
- More than 50% handicapped
- ST Applicant
- SC Applicant
- All applicants with above the age of 40 years.
- Remaining Applicants
Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Online Registration (Apply Online)
If you want to apply online for Odisha Bayan Jyoti Yojana than first you have to registered yourself on the official website of the scheme. After you can easily apply for the scheme. You can these follow steps which is given below for online application. If you want to know more about Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana than click there.
Bayan Jyoti Yojana Registration Online
Step 1: Go to the Official Website.
Step 2: By clicking upper link you have to reach at Home Page of the Official Website.
Step 3: Now on the home page you have to fill the registration form which is displayed on your screen. By entering Full name, mobile number, Username, email and set password.
Step 4: After filling all the details you have to click on “Submit” Button.
By following these steps you can easily registered on the official website for Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Apply Online
Step 5: Now you have to click on Login Button and put your Username & password and login to the portal.
Step 6: After Logging in, on the Dashboard you have to click on “Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana”.
Step 7: Now Application form of the scheme will be displayed on your screen where you have to fill the details like personal details, Address, Bank details etc.
Step 8: Now you have to upload necessary documents.
Step 9: At the end you have to click on “Submit”.
By following these steps you can easily Apply Online for Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
Friends we explained all the details about Bayan Jyoti Yojana Odisha. Now if you have any queries related to the scheme than you can put comments below. If you want to be updated with government schemes than you have to follow our social media accounts.
If you liked this “Odisha Bayan Jyoti Yojana 2023” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana
- Wedding Kit Scheme
- Odisha Safal Portal
- Medhabi Chhatra Protsahan Yojana
- Amarnath Yatra Online Registration
FREE TIP: If you want to read this article again then type this Keyword in Google Search. 👉 “Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana By Pranav Patel”. If you will search this Keyword in Google then you will appear this article of KhetiNiDuniya.in Website. Thank You.
FAQs: Odisha Bayan Jyoti Yojana 2023
Que: Which items will be provided under Odisha Bayan Jyoti Yojana?
Ans: One Fan, two tube lights and one battery operated inverter will be provided under the scheme.
Que: Who are the beneficiaries of Mukhymantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana?
Ans: Weavers from the Odisha state are the beneficiaries of the scheme. There are other criteria also to become beneficiary under the scheme. Other criteria already discussed in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article.
Que: How much financial assistance provided under Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Odisha?
Ans: 17,500 INR
Que: When Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana has been introduced?
Ans: in 2021.