( Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme Details 2023 | How to Apply Online for Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Yojana | Eligibility Criteria | Documents | Official Website | Helpline Number | Beneficiary List | Benefits | Financial Assistance Amount | Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers Welfare Scheme Odisha )
What is Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme 2023: Friends, Transportation is the main key in today’s fast World. Without Transportation facility you can’t complete your daily routine. This is possible all because of Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees or workers who joined Motor Vehicle department. Based on this understanding recently Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik approved a new scheme called Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme.
Under this scheme Odisha State Government will be given up to 4 lakhs INR in different cases. You just read this 2 minutes article and after that you are able to inform total details to others about Motor Vehicle Drivers Scheme Odisha. So let’s start the article.
Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme Details 2023
Friends, on 12th June CM Naveen Patnaik give a nod on the welfare scheme for the Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers or Employees. CM ordered they start the works on formation of welfare board for successful implementation of Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme. Under this scheme if any employee or driver’s death on the duty via road accident than welfare board will provide financial assistance of 4 lakhs to their family member.
Odisha State Transport Minister Tukuni Sahoo informed that in starting phase of the scheme Odisha Government will support financially to welfare board under the scheme. After that Welfare board will arrange financial facilities via Registration fees and contribution from motor vehicle owners.
Highlights – Welfare Scheme for Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers 2023
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme|
|🟠 Launched By||🟢 CM Naveen Patnaik|
|🟠 Launched On||🟢 12th June, 2023|
|🟠 Launched In||🟢 Odisha|
|🟠 Launched For||🟢 Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers|
|🟠 Purpose to Launch||🟢 Provide Financial support to drivers and employees as well as their dependents|
|🟠 Benefits||🟢 80,000 to 4 lakhs INR|
|🟠 Mode of Application||🟢 Online/Offline|
|🟠 Official Website||🟢 http://odishatransport.gov.in/|
|🟠 Join our Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers Welfare Scheme Benefits
By applying under the scheme beneficiaries will get some major benefits from the scheme which are listed below.
- If any drivers or employees will die due to road accident than Welfare board will provide financial assistance of 4 lakhs INR to their dependents.
- In case of several injuries occurred to the motor vehicle driver or workers than welfare board will give them 80,000 INR.
- While in case of permanent disabilities than welfare board will provide 1.5 lakhs INR.
- Not only but if death of the beneficiaries occurred naturally than also they will be benefitted by 2 lakhs INR.
- Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme will provide insurance to the employees as well as their family members.
- Due to this scheme nearly about 5 lakhs motor vehicle drivers and workers or employees will be benefited.
Motor Vehicle Drivers Scheme Objective
One of the main objective to starting Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers Welfare Scheme is to provide them financial support when it comes to death issue, several injuries, permanent disabilities or also natural death. Due to this scheme now every drivers and employees of the Motor Vehicle department of Odisha will be safe in terms of life insurance.
Features of Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme
- This scheme covers large numbers of people in the Odisha State.
- Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme will provide benefits to the beneficiaries of MadhuBabu Pension Yojana and Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
- Accidentally Death:- 4 lakhs INR
- Natural Death:- 2 lakhs INR
- Several Injuries:- 80,000 INR
- Permanent Disabilities:- 1.5 lakhs INR
- Only citizens of Odisha are eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers Welfare Scheme.
- As the name suggests Only Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees are eligible for welfare scheme.
- Applicant are eligible in any of the cases listed below.
- Accidentally Death
- Permanent Disabilities
- Natural Death
- Injuries on Accident
- Applicant must have an bank account on their name.
Documents Needed for Application
- Domicile Certificate (Resident)
- ID Card of Odisha Motor Vehicle department
- Bank Details
- Death Certificate (If Applicable)
- Doctor Prescription (in case of injury)
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
- Mobile Number
- Colorful Passport Size Photograph
Odisha State Govt launched Rural Housing Scheme Called “Mo Ghara”. If you want to know more about How to Apply Online for Mo Ghara Yojana than click the link.
Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme Apply Online (How to Apply)
Friends, If you want to apply online for Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers Welfare Scheme than you have to wait a little bit. Because state government will launch very soon a notification regarding Online Application Process for the scheme. At that time this article provides you a first update on the Online Application Form filling process. So to get more updates in future than be connected with this article via bookmark or join our Telegram Channel.
Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers Scheme Helpline Number
Friends, here we provide helpline number related to Odisha State Transport Authority may be you can call on this helpline number if any queries raised.
- Helpline Number:- 1800-345-1073
- Odisha For AI Portal Registration
- Harischandra Sahayata Yojana (HSY)
- Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chhatra Protsahan Yojana
FREE TIP: 👉 “Odisha Motor Vehicle drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: Welfare Scheme for Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers in Odisha
Que: Who launched Welfare Scheme for Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers in Odisha?
Ans: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik
Que: What is Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Yojana?
Ans: This scheme provides financial assistance to the motor vehicle drivers and workers when it’s time to accidentally death, natural Death, disability etc. It means this scheme is like life insurance for Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees in Odisha.
Que: What is Application Fees for Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers Welfare Scheme?
Ans: State Government doesn’t release information about application fees.
Que: Which State government launches a scheme for Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees?
Ans: Odisha State Government