( Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Apply 2023 | Delhi Govt Widow Pension Scheme eligibility Criteria | Delhi Vidhwa pension scheme required Documents | Helpline Number | Official Website | How to apply online for Widow Pension Scheme Delhi | benefits and features )
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Apply 2023: Friends we can understand how a single women passing their life without their life partner. All responsibility of the home on the their head. That’s why to support economically to the widow women Delhi Government starts a new scheme called Delhi Widow Pension Scheme also called Delhi Vidhwa pension scheme 2023. Under this scheme state government Provide financial support to the widows.
Today in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we are going through Delhi pension scheme to women in distress. Not only that but also scheme eligibility criteria, required documents and how to apply online for Delhi Widow Pension Yojana in 2023. So we request you to read this article at the end.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023
Delhi Govt start Widow Pension Scheme 2023 to support economically to the divorced women, separated, abandoned and destitute women of the Delhi state. Under this scheme state government Provide financial assistance every month to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Friends this scheme is an example of empowerment of women. Because after death of husband, alone women has more responsibility to survive their children if their age is below 50. To keep in mind state government decided to provide ₹2500 on a monthly basis.
Quick Look – Widow Pension Scheme 2023
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Vidhwa pension scheme|
|🟠 launched by||🟢 Delhi government|
|🟠 launched on||🟢 2018|
|🟠 launched in||🟢 Delhi|
|🟠 launched for||🟢 Abandoned, separated, divorced women and widows of the Delhi|
|🟠 Objective||🟢 Support financially to the widow women|
|🟠 Financial Assistance||🟢 ₹2500 per month|
|🟠 Current Year||🟢 2023|
|🟠 Mode of Application||🟢 Online|
|🟠 Official Website||🟢 https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/|
|🟠 Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
⚠️ Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Delhi Shopping Festival in Hindi
Objective of Delhi Govt Widow Pension Scheme
One of the main objective to starting Delhi Govt Widow Pension Scheme is to support economically to the divorced women, separated, destitute or Widows. Under this scheme only the age between 18 years to 59 years are allowed to grab this benefits. If you are eligible then please apply online to following procedure in this article. Under Delhi Widow Pension Yojana 2500 INR per month it means 30 thousand per annum beneficiaries will get. Now it’s becoming supporting amount for any Widow women.
Delhi Zoo Animal Adoption Scheme
Benefits and Features of Delhi Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2023
- By the way this Widow Pension Scheme launched in 2018 to support widows of the state.
- Under this scheme Delhi Govt allowed not only Widow women but also Separated, Abandoned, Destitute women and divorced women too.
- This Delhi Vidhwa pension scheme also an example of Women Empowerment.
- Under Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023 state government Provide 2500 INR per month.
- This supporting amount directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account.
- That’s why there are no chances to corruption occurs.
- This scheme play vital role to the life of Widows.
Delhi Widow Pension Yojana/Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have domicile certificate of the Delhi State.
- Only the age between 18 years to 59 years of women are allowed to be eligible.
- Annual income of the beneficiary shouldn’t be more than 1 lakh rupees per annum from all income sources.
- Applicant should not be receiving any other pension scheme by the central government or state government.
- Applicant must have bank account with Aadhaar linked.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Death Certificate of Husband
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photograph
Offline Process to Apply under Delhi Widow Pension Scheme
If yoy want to apply Offline then you have to follow below steps.
- First of all you have to visit nearest Citizen Service Center (CSC).
- Where you can ask for the application form for Widow Pension Scheme of Delhi.
- Now you have to enter all the details in the application form.
- After you have to attach required Documents to the application form.
- Once filled form, you have to submit this form to nearest Women and Child Development Department, Delhi.
- By following these steps you can easily apply in this Vidhwa pension scheme Delhi.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Apply
- First of all visit Official Website of Delhi e district.
- By clicking upper link you reached home page of the official website.
- Now on the Home Page you have to click on “New User” in the Registration at e-District Delhi Section.
- Now a new page appear on your screen where you have to enter Aadhaar Card Number or Voter ID Number and Captcha Code.
- After you have to click on “Click Here for Verify voter details” option.
- After that a username and password will be assigned to you via text message or email.
- Now you have to login with username and password.
- After logging in you have to click on Services button.
- After that you have to click on “Widow Pension Application Form” button.
- Now application form will be displayed on your screen where you have to fill all the details.
- Further Upload necessary documents.
- At the end you have to click on Submit Button.
Track Application Status Procedure
- Visit Official Website.
- Now on the Home Page click on “Track Your Application” Button.
- Now a new page appear on your screen which is track Application Status form. Where you have to enter Department, scheme name, application number and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on Search Button.
- Now on your screen will be displayed with appropriate details.
Process to Register your Grievance Application
- Visit Official Website.
- On the Home Page you have to click on “Register Grievances”.
- Now a new page appear on your screen where you have to enter such details like department, name, mobile number, email ID, problem description, Registration ID (if any), Old Grievance No. (If any) etc.
- After filling all the details you have to click on Submit Button.
Process to check track grievance application status
- Visit Official Website.
- On the Home Page you have to click on “Track Grievance”.
- A new page will appear on your screen where you have to click on Grievance ID, Mobile Number and Captcha Code.
- After that you have to click on Search Button.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Helpline Number
If you have any queries about the scheme you feel free to contact below Helpline Number.
Helpline Number:- 011-23384573 or 011-23387715.
About Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023 Online Apply: We explained all the details what you want to know in easy language. If you want to know more about other government schemes then you must visit KhetiNiDuniya’s home page. Friends if you want to get update regularly then you must be part of our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Groups. Because we post regular updates on these platforms.Join Telegram Channel
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Delhi Govt Schemes||Click Here|
If you liked this “Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship
- Dilli Ki Yogshala
- Doctor on Wheels Scheme
- DU Financial Support Scheme
- Vatsalya Yojana
FREE TIP: If you want to read this article again then type this Keyword in Google Search. 👉 “Delhi Widow Pension Scheme By Pranav Patel”. If you will search this Keyword in Google then you will appear this article of KhetiNiDuniya.in Website. Thank You.
FAQs for Delhi Widow Pension Yojana 2023
Que: How much financial assistance to be provided under Delhi Widow Pension Scheme?
Ans: 2500 rupees per month.
Que: Eligibility Criteria Required for Widow Pension Scheme Delhi?
Ans: you are residents of Delhi, age is between 18 years to 59 years, your family income is nor more than 1 lakh rupees per annum.