(Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme 2023 Online Apply | CM KCR Breakfast Scheme | Details of CM Free Breakfast Scheme Telangana | Types of Dishes in Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme | Time Schedule | Benefits and Features | Official Website | Helpline Number | Budget)
CM KCR Free Breakfast Scheme 2023: Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao always made their decisions to the favour of overall development of the Children or youth. Because he knows very well that today’s youth are the future of the state or country. Based on their thinking he announced Free Breakfast Scheme for school students called Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme. To rollout this scheme they provide good nutrition along with good education on a single place.
CM Free Breakfast scheme in Telangana will rollout only in Government Schools of the state. Through reading this article you will get total information about the scheme as well as regular updates by time to time. So please be with us at the end.
About Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme 2023 (KCR Breakfast Scheme)
Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao announced CM Free Breakfast Scheme for the Students who are studying in Class I to X in Government Schools of Telangana. He clarifies that this is Dussehra Gift to all the students which will be launched across the state from 24th October. CM said that no one poor students remains from Free Breakfast at their school. It means state government Provide education and nutrition at a single place. Because as we all know that Good Food will drive Good Mind Level.
Due to Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme in Telangana students are now more concentrated about their studies. Because Hungry stomach is the reason of loose concentration. By the way Telangana State Government formulated a team of IAS officers and send them to Tamil Nadu to study their CM Free Breakfast Scheme. And after that they will send a report to the Telangana State Government. Based on that CM KCR announced CM Breakfast Scheme in Telangana.
Quick Look – CM KCR Free Breakfast Scheme
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Breakfast Scheme (Mukhyamantri Alpahara Programme)|
|Announced By||CM KCR|
|Launched By||IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao|
|Launched on||06th October, 2023|
|Objective||Provide Free Breakfasts as a best Nutrition|
|Beneficiaries||Govt School Students|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
CM Free Breakfast Scheme in Telangana Objective
We knows that every family has no same economic conditions and most of he poor family children are studying in State Government schools. So they are coming at school with hungry stomach and that will drive loose concentration in their studies. It means hungry stomach is the cause of students future. That’s why Telangana State Government starts CM Breakfast Scheme and provides Free Nutritional Food as a Breakfast.
Telangana State Govt starts Kanti Velugu Scheme which is a Free Eye Check up Scheme.
Dishes will serve under CM Breakfast Scheme in Telangana
Friends, CM KCR announced only to start CM Breakfast Scheme from October 24, that’s why still state government doesn’t release any guidelines regarding what type of dishes will be served under Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme in Telangana. We updates after state government will be notified.
Telangana Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme Budget
This scheme will provide Free Breakfast to the students who are in class 1 to 10th in Government Schools. As per the reports there are 23 lakhs students who are in coverage from more than 27,000 Govt Schools in Telangana. To provide them a regularly breakfast on school working days state government allocate 400 crore rupees budget per year.
Telangana Congress Party announced Cheyutha Scheme which will provide Rs. 4000 Pension.
Time Schedule of Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme
State Government doesn’t publish any information regarding on what time Free Breakfast will be served to the Government School Students as well Residential School Students. But very soon they will publish updates on that and that time we will update this article for you.
Benefits and Features of CM Free Breakfast Scheme Telangana
- Free Breakfast at School:- One of the best feature of this scheme is state government Provide Breakfast to the students for Free and at a school. That’s why students has no need to go anywhere to get Free Breakfast.
- Meet Nutritional Requirement:- Nutritional Food will help to improve health as well as improve concentration on the studies. This is very helpful to the students.
- No. Of Beneficiaries:- As per the reports more than 23 lakhs students will be benefited by the CM KCR Free Breakfast Scheme in Telangana.
- LIG Beneficiaries:- This CM Breakfast Scheme Telangana will help more to the Low Income Group families. Because they didn’t meet the requirement of Nutritional Breakfast to their child before go to the school.
- Scheme Budget:- Telangana State Government allocate Rs. 400 Crore under the Breakfast Scheme.
- Quality Checking:- State Minister KT Rama Rao said on the launching event of Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme that Sample of the Breakfast will be randomly checked by time to time.
Central Govt starts PTP NER Scheme which will provide Marketing and Logistics supports to the Tribal Product.
Telangana CM Free Breakfast Scheme Eligibility
- Only eligible who are permanent resident of Telangana.
- Students who are studying in class 1 to 10 are eligible.
- Students must be studying in Government School or local body school of the state.
- Free Breakfast available only on School Working Days not in Holidays.
How to Apply for CM Breakfast Scheme in Telangana
As per the our point of view students don’t need to Apply Online for availing the benefits of CM Breakfast Scheme. Because all the Government School Students of Class 1 to 10 are automatically eligible and take Free Breakfast at their school. Still any update will available in future regarding Application Process in this scheme than we definitely provide updates in this article and inform you in Telegram or WhatsApp.
- KCR School Kits Scheme
- Minority 1 Lakh Scheme
- BC 1 lakh scheme in Telangana
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application
- Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
FAQs: Telangana CM Free Breakfast Scheme 2023
Que: When CM Breakfast Scheme will start in Telangana?
Ans: 06th October, 2023
Que: Which Class Students will get Free Breakfast in Telangana?
Ans: Class 1 to 10
Que: Can Private school students eligible for CM Breakfast Scheme?
Ans: Not at all
Que: How much budget allocation under Telangana CM KCR Breakfast Scheme?
Ans: 400 Crore Rupees
Que: How many Students will be benefited by CM Free Breakfast Scheme?
Ans: Approximately 23 lakh Students